Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Why bother running out to the grocery store for whipped cream when you only need 4 little ingredients from your pantry to make your very own in just a few minutes? :)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (very cold)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons dessert wine
- Beat the whipping cream with mixer on low speed and very gradually move up to higher speed until you can see peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and dessert wine.
- Whip until fluffy.
YUM! Why didn't I think of this? I really liked the flavor from the moscato that I used; it gave the cream a sweet tang. Great as a topping on an topless apple pie, I will remember this creamy goodness for a long time! Thanks for sharing, SuzieQ in Fairfax.