HAPPY TRACE's Note:
This is a meal that always turns out great. i always make more crumbs as they add a delicious texture to the dish. its great for informal get togethers or a formal dinner party. terrific cold the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and add garlic, cook for several seconds.
- 2add 1/2 the lemon zest and all the breadcrumbs and cook, stirring constantly over medium heat till golden and crisp.
- 3remove from heat and add salt. transfer to a plate. wipe pan clean.
- 4combine cream, remaining lemon zest, and lemon juice in pan. bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. remove from heat.
- 5cook pasta and drain.
- 6add cooked pasta to the sauce and warm through.
- 7add tomatoes, tuna, parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper to taste. heat through.
- 8serve sprinkled with the lemon crispy crumbs and extra parmesan.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Tuna Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1133.7
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 234.3 mg
- Sodium 1053.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 45.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of