Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Since my honey and I both work full time, I try to make filling dinners that I don't have to spend hours cooking. This is one of our middle of the week "throw togethers" that turned out to be a favorite. Since it makes quite a bit for two people, we always have enough for lunch the next day.
- Saute garlic and onion in olive oil until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and stir.
- Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- (I usually let it cook for as long as my pasta so that when it comes time to use my pasta water, the water is still warm.) Add pasta water and basil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add angel hair and toss.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- I serve this with garlic bread and cucumber/tomato salad (recipe also posted on recipezaar).