Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
3 words!: TO -DIE-FOR ! this is a awesome recipe! everyone shouls try it,use your favorite brownie mixture! 8)
- 1 (8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites, whipped or 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Heat oven at 350.
- Spray a 9" pie pan with cooking spray and flour;& set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix as box states.
- Evenly pour brownie mixture into pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- While baking,In a mixing bowl,combine cream cheese,sugar,vanilla extract& egg whites.
- Pour mixture over the brownie layer.
- With spoon,spread melted chocolate over cream cheese layer.
- Cut through the chocolate mixture& cheese mixture many times to create marbled look.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until center is set.