Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This pie is heavenly and packed full of yummy goodness (and calories! LOL).
- 9 ounces chocolate wafer cookies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 24 ounces Snickers miniature candy bars
- fudge sauce
- First you will want to preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Take out your food processor and grind cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter and process thoroughly combined.
- Press into bottom and about 1 inch up sides of a springform pan (you can use a 9 or 10 inch pan).
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Beat in your eggs, one at a time, and then follow by beating in vanilla extract and 1 cup of the cream, beating for 4 minutes.
- Cut up your snickers bars into small pieces. Take 1 1/2 cups of snicker pieces, and fold this into the cream cheese mixture.
- Gently add this mixture to your crumb-lined pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes (give or take 10 mintes), or until cheesecake is almost set.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Sprinkle remaining candy pieces over top of cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 to 5 hours before serving.
- Run a knife around edge of pan to loosen cake and remove springform side of pan.
- Just before serving, drizzle fudge sauce over entire cake.
- Whip remaining 1 cup of whipping cream until stiff and spoon a nice sized dollop on each slice.
Very good and very rich. This recipe got rave reviews from my crowd!