I served this low fat recipe to my gentleman friend this evening and he said it's a keeper so needless to say I will be serving it again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl then dredge shrimp in it.
- 2Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add the shrimp to the pan and saute' 5 minutes or until golden.
- 4Remove shrimp and set aside.
- 5Add 1 tsp oil to the pan.
- 6Add garlic and mushrooms and saute' 3 minutes.
- 7Add tomato and cook 1 minute.
- 8Stir in the shrimp, wine, and water.
- 9Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- 10Serve over pasta.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 472.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: