Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This can be made with fresh or frozen fruit.
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry liqueur or 1⁄4 cup orange-flavored liqueur or 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 6 sponge shortcake cups
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon sorbet or 1 1⁄2 cups sherbet
- Wash fruit.
- Hule out centers of strawberries and slice.
- Place berries, sugar and liquer in a medium mixing bowl.
- Let stand for one hour.
- Place one shortcake on a dessert plate with a scoop of sorbet topped with fruit mixture.