Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Perfect combination of eggs and gravy. Perfect for breakfast or brunch.
Make and share this Heavenly Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Step One:.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat melt butter.
- Whisk in flour and salt.
- Slowly pour in milk, Cook and whisk until sauce thickens for gravy.
- Turn off heat, cover and keep warm.
- Step Two:.
- Beat together eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Pour into skillet.
- Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until eggs are ALMOST set.
- Don’t overcook.
- Remove from heat and stir in warm gravy. You may serve immediately or cover and place in a 200-degree oven.
These eggs are nice and fluffy. The sauce is just the right texture/thickness. I added a pinch ot white pepper and paprika to the sauce. I'll make these again. Thanx for sharing.
The eggs tasted good but had a different texture. Thanks Chef Sunshine. Bullwinkle
Loved the recipe just needs flavor of bacon or sausage in the gravy. Nice fluffy and light eggs. Thanks for sharing your recipe!