Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I normally don't care for wine, but my friends husband whipped this one up and it became my new favorite summer drink! Easy and refreshing!
- 8 cups white wine
- 4 cups ginger ale (diet is good too)
- 1 cup sugar or 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 oranges
- 3 lemons
- 3 limes
- 2 cups assorted chopped fruit (your choice)
- 6 ounces brandy (any flavor, 4 shots)
- Squeeze 2 each oranges, lemons, limes. Mix with wine, sugar, brandy and assorted fruit. Let rest in refrigerator overnight. Before serving, add the ginger ale and slice remaining orange, lemon, lime and add for color and decoration. Serve over ice!