Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This lasagna is sooo rich. If you're lucky enough to live near a great seafood market this is an easy yet elegant dish. Unfortunately, I only make it rarely because of the cost of seafood where I live.
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup cream or 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (5 ounce) can crab, chunks
- 1⁄2 lb scallops
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp (cooked)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- Put 3 lasagna noodles in 9'x13' pan Saute onion and mushrooms in butter til soft.
- Add cream cheese cottage cheese, egg, basil,salt and pepper Spread 1/3 of this mixture over noodles.
- Mix soup,milk and wine together, stir in fish.
- Spoon 1/3 of this on cheese layer.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Words can't describe this dish. Just simply delicious. Thanks for this wonderful recipe.
WOW!! This is rich and delicious!! I made this recipe exactly as written and wouldn't change a thing. My family loved this and gave it 2 big thumbs up. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe. It is definitely a keeper.