1/5 Photos of Heavenly Raspberry Almond Cookies
Perfect for holidays or anytime! From Cooking Pleasures magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat your oven to 375*F. Coarsely chop 1 cup almond slices. Reserve remaining almond slices for garnish.
- 2In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar at medium speed 2 to 3 minute or until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, raspberry jam, almond extract and vanilla until blended.
- 3In a medium bowl, stir together 2 1/2 cups of the flour and baking soda. Beat into butter mixture at low speed until well blended. If the dough is too sticky to handle, add more flour 1 tbls. at a time. Stir in chopped almonds.
- 4Roll rounded tbls. of dough into 1 inch balls; place about 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Press down lightly on cookies to flatten slightly. Top each cookie with 3 reserved almond slices, pushing one edge of each slice into dough.
- 5Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove cookies from the oven. Gently lift almonds with tip of knife, if desired. Cool on baking sheet 1 minute. Place cookies on wire rack; cool completely. Lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving. Enjoy!
- 7To toast almonds, place on baking sheet; bake at 375*F. for 4 to 6 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Raspberry Almond Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1332.9
- Calories from Fat 647
- Total Fat 71.9 g
- Saturated Fat 31.5 g
- Cholesterol 168.5 mg
- Sodium 134.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 87.5 g
- Protein 19.9 g