1/2 Photos of Heavenly Pumpkin Pie Spice
This mix comes closest to my favourite store-bought pumpkin pie spice. Because I like to use it so often, I buy the individual spices in the bulk food section, then mix up a jar of it. Its less expensive than purchasing the little tins of name-brand spice mix, and you can stir up as little as or as much as you like at one time.
My Private Note
cup app ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simply stir these spices together well and store in a small airtight jar or old spice container that will hold about 6 oz.
- 2Sprinkle some onto your coffee grounds before you start the coffeemaker every morning -- it lends a wonderful aroma.
- 3You can also mix this with some white sugar, as you would cinnamon-sugar, to sprinkle on your buttered toast etc.
- 4Use it in any sweet baking -- its heavenly!
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Pumpkin Pie Spice
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 43.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 36.7 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g