Recipe by Fluffy
This family favourite is very filling and delicious
Top Review by BrendaM
I was looking for a quick recipe to use up some leftover ham, and decided to try this. It was a delicious, easy to prepare, recipe! The only change I made was to use the whole can of cream of chicken soup and just regular potatoes, since I didn't have any red ones on hand. The extra soup gave the dish a little more of the delicious sauce! I'll certainly be making shis again! Thanks for sharing!
- 1133.98 g red potatoes, quartered
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- 59.14 ml butter
- 283.49 g cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 29.58 ml chopped green onions
- 236.59 ml chopped cooked ham
- salt and pepper
- 177.44 ml parmesan seasoned bread crumbs
- 29.58 ml melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Place potatoes in pot of water and bring to boil.
- Boil until slightly tender about 12 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to large bowl.
- Mix sour cream butter soup cheddar cheese green onions ham salt and pepper with potatoes.
- Spread mixture in prepared dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.