This family favourite is very filling and delicious
Make and share this Heavenly Potatoes and Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Place potatoes in pot of water and bring to boil.
- Boil until slightly tender about 12 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to large bowl.
- Mix sour cream butter soup cheddar cheese green onions ham salt and pepper with potatoes.
- Spread mixture in prepared dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.