1/5 Photos of Heavenly Potatoes and Ham
This family favourite is very filling and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- 3Place potatoes in pot of water and bring to boil.
- 4Boil until slightly tender about 12 minutes.
- 5Drain and transfer to large bowl.
- 6Mix sour cream butter soup cheddar cheese green onions ham salt and pepper with potatoes.
- 7Spread mixture in prepared dish.
- 8Sprinkle bread crumbs over and drizzle with melted butter.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Potatoes and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (523 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 823.5
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 144.1 mg
- Sodium 1340.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 27.7 g