Recipe by Traci & Jeff Poole1
Time does not include refrigerating overnight.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Once the potatoes were cooked and cooled, this went together quickly. Prepared this early in the morning and cooked it for dinner last night with the Recipe #153575 we had. Complemented each other wonderfully. I don't know how this recipe was missed for so long, but I know we will definetly have again. Thnx for posting, Traci & Jeff. Made for My-3-Chefs 2008.
- 8 large potatoes, peeled
- 1 large onion, grated
- salt and black pepper
- 1 pint half and half coffee creamer
- 1 cup butter, melted
- paprika, for decoration
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil, cool, and grate potatoes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Place in a 9 X 13 inch baking dish (or casserole). Sprinkle with the paprika.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight or for at least 24 hours.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45 minutes.