- 6 medium potatoes, peeled, cubed, boiled
- 1 small onion, minced
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 9.85 ml salt
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 44.37 ml butter or 1.23 ml margarine, cut in small pieces
- 1.23 ml parsley flakes
- 1.23 ml paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together all ingredients, except butter, parsley and paprika and spoon into a greased 9x9x2" casserole dish, dot top with butter; sprinkle parsley and paprika over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Bake in a 400' oven for 35 minutes or until warm throughout.