Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
My sister made this recipe for my birthday dinner and they were absolutely fabulous!
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled, cubed, boiled
- 1 small onion, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons butter or 1⁄4 teaspoon margarine, cut in small pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Beat together all ingredients, except butter, parsley and paprika and spoon into a greased 9x9x2" casserole dish, dot top with butter; sprinkle parsley and paprika over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Bake in a 400' oven for 35 minutes or until warm throughout.
Really delish, just add salt slowly, and add to your own liking. I found it a bit salty.
These really hit the spot and went so well with my Meatloaf. Loved all the cheese flavors!
Oh my gosh, this was the hit at dinner tonight. Everyone really enjoyed this dish. The potatoes were so light and fluffy that they melted in our mouths. It is a great mashed potato dish, and I know we will have it often at my house. Yum!