Recipe by Shar-on
This is a great side dish, using hash brown potatoes. I found this recipe in the church cookbook and have tried it.
Top Review by iNEEDaCOFFEEbreak
THese are easy and great! Been making these for years...here in Pennsylvania we refer to these awesome taters as "Pittsburgh Potatoes"...try them you will not be disappointed!
- 907.18 g frozen hash brown potatoes
- 4.92 ml salt
- 473.18 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 2 (566.99 g) can chicken soup or 2 (566.99 g) can mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 473.18 ml sour cream
- 354.88 ml corn flakes, crushed
- 59.14 ml melted margarine or 59.14 ml butter