Top Review by katlienc
I put this dough together and let it rise overnight in the fridge. I omitted the mixed seeds but even with that it was delicious. I made a nice sized pizza on a cookie sheet and have enough left over to make another smaller pie.
- 1 1⁄2 cups beer (non-alcoholic if desired)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Crisco
- 3 cups white flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mixed seeds
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the sequence of ingrediants in according to your bread machine manual.
- Put it on dough setting.
- Roll out dough and lightly grease with olive oil and put on to a Pam sprayed pizza pan (HINT: if the dough is difficult to roll, use some Saran Wrap to help roll out the dough by placing the wrap on the dough and roll with a rolling pin).
- Spread pizza sauce (see my recipe for pizza sauce) and top with desired toppings.
- Just a little hint, roast your veggies first before adding to pizza.
- Put pizza (s) into a preheated oven@ 425 and bake for 20 minutes or until the dough is about to go golden brown.
- Add any other ingredients such as pineapples and or tomatos.
- Have grated cheese ready (Mozza and Cheddar) and top the pizza (s).
- Turn the oven to broil and bake until the cheese is golden.
- Cool and serve.
- If there is any dough left over wrap in saran wrap, label/date it and put into a freezer bag and freeze.