Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This perfectly pink fruit and cool whip concoction is more of a dessert than a salad, but oh so good. SO EASY! Similar recipes are posted, but none with cream cheese,which I think gives it a great rich flavor. It makes a ton, but keeps for at least a week in the fridge. You could always scale down, and could be easily made with fat free substitutions.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 3 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- With a mixer, mix the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth and incorporated.
- Stir in the pineapple with the juice, and the cherry pie filling.
- Lightly fold in the cool whip.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
Even though I cut this recipe in half to make, I did share it with a neighbor couple & we all thought it to be a wonderful dessert, for sure! So easy to make, too! Definitely something I look forward to making again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef event]