Recipe by Ranikabani
This is so delicious and there is no cooking involved! A sure kid pleaser but please watch out for allergies to nuts!
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
I am only rating the filling, cuz I cannot have nuts, but the filling was incredible! I used two already made graham cracker crusts, both of which were 3/4 full, and it was such a divine treat for my family...my two year old asked for seconds! LOL I drizzled Chocolate Fudge Sundae sauce (recipe #45027)over the top, and it was soo good! Thanks!
- 354.88 ml ground pecans, roasted and ground finely
- 354.88 ml graham wafer crumbs
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml melted butter (not margarine)
- 354.88 ml icing sugar
- 236.59 ml Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 354.88 ml kraft creamy peanut butter
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml 35% cream
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the crust: If the pecans aren't roasted when you buy them, roast them a bit before you start.
- Make sure they are a golden brown.
- Grind them finely.
- Mix them with the rest of the crust ingredients and press into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Put it in the fridge for about 10 minutes to set.
- To make the filling: Blend the icing sugar and cream cheese.
- Add the vanilla and the peanut butter and mix till no streaks are left (well blended).
- Whip the cream and fold into the peanut butter mixture.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust and chill till firm.