1/1 Photo of Heavenly Peanut Butter Pie
This is so delicious and there is no cooking involved! A sure kid pleaser but please watch out for allergies to nuts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups ground pecans, roasted and ground finely
- 1 1/2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter (not margarine)
- 1To make the crust: If the pecans aren't roasted when you buy them, roast them a bit before you start.
- 2Make sure they are a golden brown.
- 3Grind them finely.
- 4Mix them with the rest of the crust ingredients and press into a 9 inch pie plate.
- 5Put it in the fridge for about 10 minutes to set.
- 6To make the filling: Blend the icing sugar and cream cheese.
- 7Add the vanilla and the peanut butter and mix till no streaks are left (well blended).
- 8Whip the cream and fold into the peanut butter mixture.
- 9Pour the filling into the pie crust and chill till firm.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Peanut Butter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1620 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7332.3
- Calories from Fat 5070
- Total Fat 563.4 g
- Saturated Fat 201.3 g
- Cholesterol 775.1 mg
- Sodium 3677.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 494.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 43.6 g
- Sugars 360.0 g
- Protein 146.6 g