Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so delicious and there is no cooking involved! A sure kid pleaser but please watch out for allergies to nuts!
- 1 1⁄2 cups ground pecans, roasted and ground finely
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter (not margarine)
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 1 cup Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups kraft creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups 35% cream
- To make the crust: If the pecans aren't roasted when you buy them, roast them a bit before you start.
- Make sure they are a golden brown.
- Grind them finely.
- Mix them with the rest of the crust ingredients and press into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Put it in the fridge for about 10 minutes to set.
- To make the filling: Blend the icing sugar and cream cheese.
- Add the vanilla and the peanut butter and mix till no streaks are left (well blended).
- Whip the cream and fold into the peanut butter mixture.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust and chill till firm.
I am only rating the filling, cuz I cannot have nuts, but the filling was incredible! I used two already made graham cracker crusts, both of which were 3/4 full, and it was such a divine treat for my family...my two year old asked for seconds! LOL I drizzled Chocolate Fudge Sundae sauce (Chocolate Fudge Sundae)over the top, and it was soo good! Thanks!
This was fantastic! The crust really gave this pie that extra kick...the contrast of the pecans in the crust was really delicious. The filling had just the right peanut butter flavor, although it was a little bit rich...can't eat too big of a slice! But overall, this was a real winner! Thanks for the recipe.
OOOOOH! This is one rich pie! I ran out of graham cracker crumbs and had to use 1/2 cup oreo cookie crumbs to make up the difference but it was still great. Just remember to keep it chilled right until serving time as it tends to not stay as firm.I garnished this with a dap of whipped cream and a scoop of creamy peanut butter. Thanks for posting!