Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is delicious served warm with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh peaches or 1 (28 ounce) can sliced peaches in juice
- 1 (3 ounce) box peach gelatin
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Pour peaches into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle gelatin over peaches.
- Sprinkle cake mix over gelatin.
- Dot evenly over cake mix 1 stick butter or margarine.
- Punch holes in mixture with knife.
- Pour water on top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until done.