Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the name my granddaughter gave to this pasta dish because she said that it made her think of heaven and how good it would be. She loved this. She would even ask for it at lunch time. The ingredients below are guessed at amounts--I never measured for this; I just put it into the hot, cooked pasta. You put in the amounts that you like the best. It is very tasty.
- 2 cups cooked pasta (any kind you like but I used tiny shells or thin spaghetti)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (more if you like)
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook the pasta and drain well.
- Add the butter to melt.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Toss well and serve immediately.
This was delicious! I had it with baked chicken pieces and peas on the side. Great addition to my recipe file Mimi! Easy to make and quick to the table is a plus. This is one I will be making often! Thank you.
Fast, easy, good, thanks will be making this again.