5 hrs 20 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
A co-worker gave me this recipe. It is a good alternative side dish. Very easy and very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt butter over medium heat and saute onions and mushrooms until soft.
- 3Place in 12x7 baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle shredded swiss cheese on top.
- 5Combine soup, evaporated milk and soy sauce mixing well.
- 6Pour over cheese and onions.
- 7Place french bread on top and cover with swiss cheese slices.
- 8Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 9Bake loosely covered for 30 minutes then uncover and bake another 15-20 minutes.
- 10Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Onion Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.4
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.7 mg
- Sodium 853.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 20.5 g