Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is the easiest and most decadent mousse ive ever tried!
- 400 g dark cooking chocolate
- 30 g chopped butter
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 200 ml water
- this is a really foolproof recipe.
- firstly place chocolate,marshmellows,butter and water into a saucepan on moderate heat and stir until all is melted.the marshmellows take a little while so dont give up.
- when all is melted switch of heat and whip the crem in a processor.add about 2/3 of the whipped cream to the chocolate mix and fold through.pour into small glasses/bowls and.
- set in the fridge for 3-4 hours.top with remainder of cream.soooooo yummy!