Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I'm not a huge macaroni fan, but my family loves it. I tried many different combos of cheeses, etc. and never liked any of them...until this one! It's creamy and so flavorful. Really yummy!
- Boil and drain macaroni noodles.
- Combine cheddar cheese soup and Velveeta in a saucepan until smooth.
- Add cooked macaroni noodles.
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
I gave this recipe 3 stars. This was very creamy. This is good tasting with a little bit. My husband said it just was regular mac & cheese. On the other hand my 8 yr old newphew ate it right up. But this did give me a few ideas to try. Overall this was a good recipe. Thanks for posting a good recipe! Christine (internetnut)