Recipe by katlienc
This moist delicious banana bread is a real crowd pleaser. It is high in taste and fiber. It is low sodium, low in sugar and low in fat.
- 1 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 large eggs
- 4 bananas (very ripe and mashed)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour (finely milled such as Whole Wheat Pastry Flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray bottom of 2 loaf pans with Non Fat Butter Flavored Cooking Spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine Splenda for Baking, Splenda Brown Sugar and apple sauce.
- Mix in eggs.
- Measure out 1/2 c Non Fat milk, add lemon juice and stir.
- Add "soured milk," bananas and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Divide batter in half and pour one half into each loaf pan.
- Place Pans in preheated oven and bake for an hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.