1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This moist delicious banana bread is a real crowd pleaser. It is high in taste and fiber. It is low sodium, low in sugar and low in fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 large eggs
- 4 bananas (very ripe and mashed)
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour (finely milled such as Whole Wheat Pastry Flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray bottom of 2 loaf pans with Non Fat Butter Flavored Cooking Spray.
- 3In a mixing bowl combine Splenda for Baking, Splenda Brown Sugar and apple sauce.
- 4Mix in eggs.
- 5Measure out 1/2 c Non Fat milk, add lemon juice and stir.
- 6Add "soured milk," bananas and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- 7Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- 8Divide batter in half and pour one half into each loaf pan.
- 9Place Pans in preheated oven and bake for an hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Low Fat, No Sugar Added Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 158.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g