1/1 Photo of Heavenly Light Yellow Cake
Doing it Right's Note:
A very healthy, light cake. A great "treat" for those watching their food intake. I make this cake when I'm really craving something sweet, but can't afford the calories of a typical dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 reduced-fat yellow cake mix (I use Betty Crocker)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, with juice
- 4 Egg Beaters egg substitute (or 1 Cup of egg whites)
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Place all the cake ingredients in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- 3Spray a 9 X 13 cake pan with cooking spray.
- 4Pour cake mixture into the cake pan.
- 5Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 6Let cake cool completely.
- 7In a bowl, mix all the frosting ingredients until just combined, do not over mix.
- 8Spread frosting mixture over cooled cake.
- 9Refrigerate remaining cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Light Yellow Cake
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat yellow cake mix
Egg Beaters egg substitute
Cool Whip Free