One of my favorite dinner rolls. Extremely light and delicious.
Make and share this Heavenly Light Dinner Rolls (abm) recipe from Food.com.
- Add all ingredients to bread machine according to your manufacturer's directions.
- Set for dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, remove dough and shape as desired.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise until doubled (this step is important - don't rush it).
- Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- To keep them soft, brush with melted butter immediately after removing from oven.