1/5 Photos of Heavenly Light Dinner Rolls (abm)
One of my favorite dinner rolls. Extremely light and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients to bread machine according to your manufacturer's directions.
- 2Set for dough cycle.
- 3When cycle is complete, remove dough and shape as desired.
- 4Place on lightly greased baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap.
- 5Let rise until doubled (this step is important - don't rush it).
- 6Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7To keep them soft, brush with melted butter immediately after removing from oven.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Light Dinner Rolls (abm)
Serving Size: 1 (1024 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 189.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g