Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sounds like a good thing to me!
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine, divided
- 8 tablespoons cocoa, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- miniature marshmallow
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons evaporated milk (or more)
- Combine 2 sticks margarine, 4 T cocoa, sugar, flour, eggs and pecans and mix well.
- Pour into greased/floured 13 X 9 inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover with marshmallows.
- Return to oven just long enough to melt marshmallows.
- Remove from oven, cool in pan.
- ~FROSTING~Mix remaining 4 T cocoa, 1 stick margarine, confectioner's sugar and evaporated milk until creamy.
- Spread frosting on cooled cake.