Recipe by Kim1
These are very good. Let me know what you think of these. You can also add crushed cornflakes on top. Also good with ham added. Whatever you can think of.
Top Review by The_Desperate_Housewife
My husband and his brother really enjoyed this recipe; I guess I don't really care for the taste of the cream of celery soup which is a personal preference. If I make these again, I might just try it with a cream of chix or mushroom soup instead. It is a very easy recipe and makes a nice side dish.
- 907.18 g package frozen hash browns (diced)
- 2 (595.33 g) can cream of celery soup
- 2 (453.59 g) cartononion and cream cheese with chives
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soups and cream cheeses in large bowl.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is melted.
- Mix in potatoes, toss to coat.
- Pour into greased 9x13 baking pan and bake at 400, uncovered for 35-40 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese, and bake for 3-5 minutes longer until cheese is melted.