Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are very good. Let me know what you think of these. You can also add crushed cornflakes on top. Also good with ham added. Whatever you can think of.
- Mix soups and cream cheeses in large bowl.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is melted.
- Mix in potatoes, toss to coat.
- Pour into greased 9x13 baking pan and bake at 400, uncovered for 35-40 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese, and bake for 3-5 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
My husband and his brother really enjoyed this recipe; I guess I don't really care for the taste of the cream of celery soup which is a personal preference. If I make these again, I might just try it with a cream of chix or mushroom soup instead. It is a very easy recipe and makes a nice side dish.
Heavenly is just the right word for these potatoes We could not stop eating them. Had them for two days and my Daughter loved it so much she took the rest home with her. Next time I will add some cheese in with the mix and also top it with cheese Thank You for a keeper that I will make over and over.
Another winner for our household. I liked the cream cheese with the chives and onions. But I do think I'll have to try low-fat ingredients next time. As this Heavenly Hash puts to much on the Heavenly Hips! But I smiled with every bit I took! :)