Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are very good. Let me know what you think of these. You can also add crushed cornflakes on top. Also good with ham added. Whatever you can think of.
- Mix soups and cream cheeses in large bowl.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is melted.
- Mix in potatoes, toss to coat.
- Pour into greased 9x13 baking pan and bake at 400, uncovered for 35-40 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese, and bake for 3-5 minutes longer until cheese is melted.