Recipe by Nif
This is a very old recipe from Eagle Brand®. I thought I should post it in time for the American Thanksgiving. It has very few ingredients and takes very little time to make. And it's good! Enjoy!
- 10 ounces sweetened condensed milk, Regular (1 300 ml can) or 10 ounces low fat (1 300 ml can)
- 1 1⁄4 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 24 (3 inch) unbaked tart shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together condensed milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, egg, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour evenly into tart shells.
- Bake in preheated 375ºF (190ºC) oven 20-30 minutes or until centre is just set and pastry is golden.
- Cool and garnish as desired. You may want to try a dollop of whipped cream with a half walnut on top.