- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 30 ounces tomato sauce
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- 1 pint sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- onion powder
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef then drain and add sugar, salt, garlic powder and tomato sauce. Let simmer 10 minutes.
- Boil 16 oz egg noodles, drain, and add sour cream and cream.
- cheese and onion powder to taste.
- Layer ½ meat mixture, noodles, and then repeat in oblong pan.
- Sprinkle with 2 cups mozzarella and 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated. Bake at 350 for 20.