1 hr 5 mins
Mom of many's Note:
This is a really good potato dish. It is a family tradition in our house. This is perfect for cold winter days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups cooked chopped ham
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Place potatoes in a large pot of water, and bring to a boil.
- 4Boil until slightly tender, about 12 minutes.
- 5Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- 6Mix sour cream, milk, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, green onions, ham, salt and pepper with the potatoes.
- 7Spread mixture in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs, and drizzle with butter.
- 8Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Ham and Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.0
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 816.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 15.8 g