Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy way to prepare halibut. Excellent base recipe that can be used with other mild tasting fish.
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 lbs halibut, fillets, skinless
- Preheat the oven broiler and grease a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
- Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Broil halibut filets 8 minutes in the prepared oven, or until easily flaked with a fork. Spread the parmesan cheese mixture on top of filets, and continue broiling 2 minutes, or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.