- 18 Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 4 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creme de menthe (green)
- 1⁄4 cup Creme de Cacao
- 4 -5 drops green food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9X13 (or 2 9X9) pans, and sprinkle with crushed oreos (save some for topping).
- In a large bowl, whip milk and cool whip.
- Soften cream cheese and mix with sugar, folding in liquors.
- Add cheese mixture to whipped topping and blend well. Pour onto crust and sprinkle with remaining oreo crumbs.