Recipe by wildchild905
This honestly is the best fudge sauce I have ever tasted ^^ I love putting it hot over ice cream.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, chocolate, butter, milk and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Let cool.
- Serve with fresh fruit, poud cake, or over ice cream.