Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Grandmother made this every Thanksgiving and Christmas and we always cleaned the bowl. It's quick and easy to make. It's good as a side dish or even as dessert!
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (1 ounce) can pineapple chunk, well drained
- 1 (1 ounce) can mandarin orange, well drained
- 2 cups small red seedless grapes
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- Mix together all ingredients in large bowl and chill for several hours.
Haven't tried it yet but I think the size of the cans of pineapple chunks and mandarin oranges is incorrect (1 ounce?). Perhaps an 8 ounce can was meant?
This is the most easy, simple and one of the best tasting desserts I have ever made! Fresh fruit, nuts, coconut with cool whip for the dressing makes this light and refreshing. Nothing masks out any of the flavors of the fruits which is really nice. This would be excellent for a potluck, or for a family gathering. Five adults ate the whole recipe for dessert and this one will definately be used a lot this summer! Thanks!