Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light & fluffy scrambled eggs, perfect every time!
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons egg whites
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
- 2 tablespoons 2% mild cheddar cheese
- In bowl, whisk together eggs & egg whites.
- Add sour cream, water, salt, & pepper & mix well.
- In heavy skillet, melt margarine and cook eggs to desired consistency.
- Add cheese, stir until just mixed & melted.
This made great scrambled eggs! Quick and easy and tasty, like you'd get in a restaurant. Thanks!