Recipe by Sherrybeth
Oh my goodness...I think I've died and gone to heaven. I had a fruit dip recipe similar to this once upon a time and I lost it. Well, I had some leftover strawberries and decided to make a pie using a graham craker crust, some leftover strawberry pie filling and a topping. I got in the kitchen and this is the topping I came up with from stuff I had on hand. Sister-girl came in, grabbed the bowl, a handful of fruit and ate about 1/2 of it before it ever got on the pie!! I'm sure you could use it for almost anything, including a filling for layered cakes. IT IS VERY SWEET AND RICH
Top Review by mydesigirl
OMG...Heavenly isn't the word! This was awesome! Light and fluffy,sweet and rich! I made a spice cake and we put rather large dollops on top. I can't wait to try it with fruit! Thanks...my hips thank you,my behind thanks you and my belly thanks you!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip (plain, strawberry or chocolate depending on your taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using your mixed, blend the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow cream.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip.
- If you are using this for a topping for pie or cake, spread on pie or cake immediately.
- If you are using it for fruit dip, put it in your serving container and chill for 10 minutes before serving.
- If you are like ME, just eat it by the spoonful! :).