1/8 Photos of Heavenly Cucumber Salad
1 hr 10 mins
This is a nice little twist on that good old cucumber salad. I found this recipe in Gardening News. Cooking time is the standing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the salt to the cucumbers and let them stand in a large bowl.
- 2After 30 minutes the juice will have drained from the cucumbers.
- 3Drain the juice from the bowl.
- 4Rub a second large bowl with the garlic halves. (optional).
- 5In the second bowl mix the oil, vinegar, water, and sugar.
- 6Add drained cucumbers and mix well.
- 7Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- 8Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g