Pancakes that are light as air.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until they are thick and lemony colored.
- 2Gradually stir in sour cream until well blended.
- 3In another bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Gradually add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients; stir well after each addition.
- 5Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat until a drop of water sizzles.
- 6Coat with a thin film of oil or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle; lower heat to medium-low.
- 8Cook until tops of pancake are covered with little bubbles; flip pancake and cook until bottom is golden brown.
- 9Repeat with the remainder of the batter.
- 10Serve with your favorite topping.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Cloud Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (754 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 101.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g