Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Creamy and delicious.
- 2 (10 ounce) canschopped clams
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Season with salt, pepper, and additional Tabasco (if desired).
- Best if baked in hollowed out sourdough bread wrapped in foil at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with bread from hollowed out loaf and/or corn chips.
Delicious! The guys at the cigar store, where by BF hangs out,loved it!
Yummy! This dip really lives up to it's name. The recipe doesn't state if the clam juice should be included, so I reserved the juice to see how thick it would be, and just added juice as I stirred everything to get my desired consistancy. I halved the recipe, and baked it in a baking dish instead of a bread bowl. I used reduced-fat sour cream. I garnished with paprika and parsley and served it warm with crackers, chips, and raw veggies. Thanx for posting this. I'll be making this again....especially for our holiday get-togethers!