- 2 (10 ounce) canschopped clams
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Season with salt, pepper, and additional Tabasco (if desired).
- Best if baked in hollowed out sourdough bread wrapped in foil at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with bread from hollowed out loaf and/or corn chips.