Recipe by idol_ko_si_rachael_ray
This yummy recipe is a melt-in-your-mouth yummy treat. Kids love it...you'll love it too!
Top Review by Debber
This was pretty good, but a bit confusing on the "50 milk chocolate" but I figured that must be 50g as everything else was measured like that, so went from there. Very sweet (more than I care for, but the kids liked it). *PAC Autumn 2007*
- 70 g butter, room temperature
- 150 g bittersweet chocolate
- 250 g marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 50 milk chocolate, melted
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Line the base and sides of a 3x10 1/2 inches bar tin with foil.
- Place butter, semisweet chocolate, and marshmallows in a saucepan. Stir constantly over low heat until chocolate and marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat. Add vanilla.
- Pour mixture into the pan, and refrigerate overnight. Remove fudge from pan, and cut into squares. Drizzle fudge with melted chocolate. Dust with confectioner's sugar.