1/1 Photo of Heavenly Chocolate Trifle
2 hrs 30 mins
This is a very showy, as well as delicious dessert! Great for large gatherings!P.S. This dessert fills a punchbowl, trifle dishes are too small! I suggest a Punch bowl (most trifle bowls are too small)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake cake according to directions in 9x13 pan.
- 2Let cake cool completely.
- 3When cake is cooled, cut in half.
- 4Mix both puddings,milk and amaretto in bowl or shake vigorously in large airtight container til smooth.
- 5Put cake half in bottom of punchbowl (I kinda break it in half so it goes up the sides a little bit).
- 6Pour half of the pudding mixture all over the top of cake and drizzle down sides.
- 7Spread 1 container of cool whip all over the cake and pudding mixture, spread all the way touching the sides of the punchbowl.
- 8Sprinkle half of the Heath bars over the Cool Whip and repeat the layering process 1 more time, cake,pudding,cool whip, heathbars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Chocolate Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.8
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 469.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: