Recipe by Marie
As if the chocolate bundt cake isn't yummy enough, this has a "tunnel" of cream cheese filling with chocolate chips and fresh raspberries added to make it even more decadent!
Top Review by Potluck
375 degrees? The cake was burning in less than a hour so I turned the heat down and covered with foil..Took a hour to bake..When cooled I put it on a plate ,the cake was hard and dry on the top..The inside looked gooey..There was a big hollow area in the cake where the filling settles.And the bottom which was the top in the oven had slight burn...Not impressed..My oven temp was accurate,so what went wrong?After a couple of days the cake got alittle softer,took moistness from filling. It did have a good flavor,but I wont be making it again...
- 236.59 ml melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml water
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml flour
- 177.44 ml cocoa
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 340.19 g cream cheese
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml fresh raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a bundt or tube pan.
- Make filling by creaming together, cream cheese with sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in chocolate chips and set aside.
- For cake, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Beat eggs and gradually add the sugar and beat until the mixture is thick and pale yellow.
- Beat in melted butter, then milk, water and vanilla.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture and mix well.
- Spread half the batter into the prepared pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cream cheese filling evenly over the batter.
- Sprinkle raspberries over the top.
- Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 1 1/4 hours.